Golf Course, Pro Shop, and Driving Range
HGCC is proud to provide one of the highest quality 18 hole golf courses in our area. At a par 71, the course challenges golfers of all levels with bunkers, water, trees, and elevated greens.
Golf Pro Shop Hours of Operation
April - September
- Monday through Friday 8 a.m. until 7 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday - 7 a.m. until 7 p.m.
March & October
- Monday through Friday 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday - 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
November - February
- Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday - 8 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
Rental carts available at Pro Shop
- Two riders 18 holes $ 30.00
- One rider 18 holes $ 15.00
- Two riders 9 holes $ 16.00
- One rider 9 holes $ 8.00
Yearly cart rental packages also available
- Annual Cart Shed fee
- Gas $ 210
- Electric $ 250 (50% billed February and August)
- Annual Trail Fee all private carts $ 370 (50% billed January and July)
Golf Associations Annual Fee
- Mens Golf Association $ 25.00
- Ladies Golf Association $ 25.00
- Mens and Ladies - $ 25.00 per year. Post scores at Pro Shop.
Club Storage at Pro Shop
- $ 96.00 per bag, per year, billed in January
Guest Green Fees
- Monday Friday $ 45.00 (9 holes - $ 28.00)
- Saturday, Sunday and Holidays - $ 55.00 (9 holes - $ 33.00)
- Immediate family members - $ 10.00 discount on 18 holes (Immediate family includes son or daughter no longer on the membership, brother or sister and their spouses and siblings, grandparents, and grandchildren)
- $ 50.00 per hour
- $ 30.00 per half hour
- $ 20.00 per half hour
Range is open until thirty minutes before dark
- Individual - $ 190 per year
- Family - $ 285 per year
Tennis Courts and Pro Shop
Welcome to the HGCC tennis facility and program. We offer a complete seasonal tennis program and facility for your entire family from beginners to advanced levels. The Club has five hard courts and two soft court surfaces. Three hard courts are Deco Turf the same surface used at the U.S. Open, and our two soft courts are a synthetic Classic Clay the only soft courts available in the area. Information about tennis activities is available at the tennis pro shop and the club newsletter.
Tennis Pro Shop Hours of Operation
April 15 - October 30
- Tuesday through Friday - 9 a.m. until noon and 1p.m. until 7p.m.
- Saturday 9 a.m. until noon and 1 p.m. until 5 p.m.
- Sunday 1 p.m. until 5 p.m.
- Single - $ 10 per year
- Family - $ 15 per year
Pro Shop services
Sale of tennis balls, racquet stringing, demo-racquets and refreshments are available at the Tennis Pro Shop. All services will be charged to your club account.
Courtside water coolers are replenished daily for your use.
A current list of rates and fees is posted at the Tennis Pro Shop. All lesson and clinic fees will be charged to your club account.
Courts may be reserved up to 7 days in advance in up to 2-hour blocks. Adult members have preference on the courts after 5 p.m. for scheduled events during the week and 1 p.m. on the weekends. Adult members also have preference scheduling the clay courts.All players are required to sign in at the pro shop.
There is no court fee for members playing private matches or practice.
Pool open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend
Hours: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Lifeguards on duty
Locker Rental - Billed each March
- Mens - $ 60.00 per year
- Ladies - $ 25.00 per year
Reservations are encouraged for parties of eight or more
Tuesday - Saturday:
- Lunch 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Dinner 5:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. (seasonal)
- Lunch - 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Dinner - Closed
To go and carry out orders:
The dining room staff will do their best to fill all orders promptly and courteously; however, on very busy evenings the to-go orders may take longer to fill. This especially applies to evenings just prior to the end of the dining minimum each month and holidays). Food orders are filled in the following order:
- In-house dining - first
- In house ordering to-go - second
- To-go orders called in third (members are encouraged to call in order by 5:30 p.m.)
- Individual rooms or entire clubhouse is may be reserved for private events with Board approval. Contact the Office or Dining Room Manager for details.
Monday (seasonal) - 2 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Tuesday - Friday - 2 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday (seasonal) - 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Sunday (seasonal) - 1 p.m. - 6 p.m.